Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Insert Witty Title Here

Not much to report for today. I really just want to get into the habit of keeping this thing up to date so I can look back on my food and fitness. Maybe this will keep me from making poor choices (i.e. Oreos for dinner).

Breakfast: Overnight oats w/PB2
Snack: a hunk of fresh pineapple
Lunch: Mexican-style black beans w/salsa, Tofutti, and Red Hot Blues
Snack: Buffalo-style wheat thins w/buffalo-wingish hummus (this may be my new favorite hummus recipe!)
Dinner: Snack-pack of Oreos
Snack: HH Chocolate zucchini cake

Today was supposed to be a rest day, but since Lucy was so excited when I got home from work, we went out for a 3-mile walk.

2 cigarettes today :(


2 comments:

Caron said...

I've been putting hot sauce in my hummus and it is delicious. This last batch had way too much garlic in it so after eating almost half of it in a few days, I tossed it out.

Soon you'll be saying "I haven't had a cigarette in two weeks", then two months and so on. You will be so happy when you're done with that habit. I know I was!

Vanessa said...

Hey Laura! You have inspired me to walk for Farm Sanctuary in NYC on October 20th ~ Thanks! Good job on the run!