Friday, March 25, 2011

Quick check-in and a new recipe!

Friday night and the hubs and I are doing our usual- him on his PS3 (online w/his BC2 buddies), and me on my PC :) We are such an exciting couple- ha!  Actually, I just got home from work and am winding down before bed. Have to work at WW in the morning and then try to make it to the staff meeting which starts about 30 minutes after I get off, and is about an hour away. It's not looking too promising :(  After that we are going to check out the course of my 10-mile run next weekend, and then heading to Cabelas for a couple hours.

I'm on Day 3 of my #100daychipquest and so far, so good. I can't believe I've been drinking MORE water than I agreed to. BRB have to pee again ;)  Yeah, I'm in the bathroom about 712 times a day now, but I'm hoping my system will adjust soon.

Ok, the recipe. It's just a quickie and probably doesn't sound very appetizing, but it's YUMMO! It's a dessert glaze (and is fabulous with strawberries!). Today when I used up the last of it I added some crushed up low-fat cocoa nibs (Trader Joe's) and it was the perfect end-of-day snack :)

Mix 1/4c fat-free sour cream with 2 Tbsp brown sugar. That's it! Easy! 4 servings... (2 Points+)


Oh, and wouldn't you know, they wanted to order Chinese food at work today! I wasn't even tempted :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Peeing every five minutes mean we're flushing out the fat! Woohoo! Good for you!

Sarah
TheWeatheredWord.blogspot.com