Sunday, March 13, 2011

10 servings of freggies today!

Breakfast: 3/4c Ezekiel 4:9 cereal, 3/4c skim milk, 3/4c mixed berries (and 4c coffee)

Lunch: Mexican "comfort" Pasta w/1c of my "Super Salsa" (and 4c coffee)

Dinner: 2c tossed salad w/10 green olives and 2T lite Sesame Ginger dressing, 1 serving of my Mexican Meatloaf (made w/my Super Salsa) and an extra 1c of the salsa on the side

Snack: 1c mixed berries w/4T fat-free whipped cream

-------------------------------
My (super easy) Super Salsa:





4 tomatoes, 1 red onion, 1 large jalapeno, a bunch of cilantro, 1 lime (for juice), cumin and hot mexican chili powder



Add ingredients and push the button



Voila!



Makes about 4 cups. Pour into a container and put in fridge :) 

4 comments:

Karla said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by. Wow what a success story you are :)

You have a new follower

Katrina said...

You actually passed up Reese's? Oh my gosh, you're strong. I can never seem to do that. It's my #1 favorite candy!! Saying hello from the Friend Makin' Monday blog hop! I'm a new follower :)

| PN | said...

Passed up chocolate chip cookies and reeses? Oh my! Brave woman!

Thanks for stopping by :)

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

Good for you for passing on the cookies. One day I will make it too.

coming from fmm