Monday, March 14, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday (on time even!)

I got this from Kenlie @ All The Weigh (♥ her blog, and her!)...

Please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.

FMM: We Heart Surveys! 

1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? Are you loyal to one brand?  I use different brands... Bare Escentuals (QVC), Philosophy, Avon, Estee Lauder and Maybelline

2) What is the last thing you drank? Coffee. Ask me anytime and that will ALWAYS be my answer


3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? Peanut Butter sandwich cookies

4) French Fries or Onion Rings? French fries, well done (burned), with cajun seasoning and sour cream

5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself.  Passed up on Chocolate chip cookies (and Reeses) EVERY day!

6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? Unfortunately, all my indulgences are expensive and most are running-related. I thought running was supposed to be a cheap sport?!
7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one?  I listen to audio books. Currently listening to the "In Death" series by JD Robb. I think I'm on number 11. Physically reading... Marathoning for Mortals by John Bingham.

8) Do you prefer to text or talk? Text, definitely. I hate talking on the phone!

9) Have you ever performed on stage? If so, what did you do? Yes, sang. But I had a few too many and don't really remember ;)

10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? Dare!

No comments: