- 1 bunch of kale (remove stems and tear into pieces)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (gonna experiment with PAM spray next time to avoid the oil)
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder (I didn't measure this- just shook it in)
- 1 tsp ground ginger (again, I didn't measure- just shook it in)
Toss everything together, lay on parchment-lined cookie sheet(s) and bake at 350 for about 25 minutes. Done! I think the trick is to lay them so they aren't touching each other.
2. I'm feeling really good about my running again. Since I'm concentrating on training for a marathon, I've been experimenting with intervals here and there. Today I did 3:30/:30 for 30 minutes and felt great! Yesterday I did my little speedup routine- 5 minutes at 5mph, 4 minutes at 5.5mph, 3 minutes at 6mph, 2 minutes at 6.5mph, 1 minute at 7mph. Then I walked for 3 minutes and repeated it. I think that will be my regular Wednesday routine. After a couple weeks I'll change the start speed to 5.5mph and increase from there, and so on...
3. I think Under Armour should sponsor me. It seems all my favorite running clothes (and gym bag) are UA. I used to swear by Nike tempo shorts, but now I prefer the UA ones- they fit so much better and don't "bag" out, if that makes any sense. A huge bonus is that I don't even have to try anything on. I wear a boys large for any tops (so much cheaper buying children's sizes!!) and a ladies small for all bottom-wear.
And here's the motto for today (and of course, every day):