Monday, January 31, 2011

The H2O Experiment - Day 1

I made a confession on SP yesterday that I don't drink water. Ever. Yes, I know that's not a good thing.  I do however, drink way too much coffee. And coffee is made from water. So there.  Anyways, I tried something new today. I forced myself to drink a glass of water before I was "allowed" to have a cup of coffee. I ended up drinking 6 glasses of water and 6 cups of coffee.  I have peed about 412 times today, and the water made me so full and bloated that I wasn't able to eat breakfast or dinner.  I think tomorrow I'm going to limit myself to 4 glasses of water and 4 cups of coffee. That equals 8 glasses of water as far as I'm concerned. So there.

Looks like I finished off January with 103 miles (some of that is biking though). My running goal for February is at least 50 miles. Hopefully I will get to run outside soon as the treadmill is boring me to death. I have this new Garmin that I haven't even gotten to use yet :(

Supposed to go back to Trenton tomorrow but guess what?! Another friggin' snow storm is supposed to land before morning! I normally would love all this snow but considering I can't drive in it, and I'm broke, ENOUGH ALREADY! I need to work. Mama needs a new pair of (running) shoes! :)

That's enough ranting for now. Must sleep. Sorry for the crabby post. I will be happy tomorrow- Lol!

No comments: