Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Summary (53.2 miles) and February Goals



February Goals:

  1. I would like to run at least 60 miles in February. Since I feel as though I was really slacking in January, this shouldn't be too difficult. I just wish I could get the treadmill from the garage into the house. I know that most of my procrastination comes from it being about 5 degrees in the garage :(
  2. Start doing Yoga. I found a 45-minute "Strength and Stretch" Yoga routine on YouTube that I'm going to check out.
  3. H2O: I'm sorry but 8 glasses of water is WAY too much. I will compromise and drink at least 4 glasses of water, along with my 4+ cups of coffee. Coffee is made of water and therefore it counts. That's all I have to say about that.
  4. Tracking all food. Limit Chinese food to 2x per month. Nothing fried.
  5. CT: bike at least 2x per week, 10 miles per ride.
I have a few more things I'd like to add onto that but first I have to go run. BBL.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like good goals!