If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Girly Questions
1. Do you like to shop? I absolutely LOVE to shop! Clothes, food, running stuff, gadgets, home stuff, shoes..
2. How often do you wear makeup? Eh. I’m not real big on makeup, but I try to at least put on some type of foundation, mascara, and lipstick before leaving the house.
3. How do you feel about nail polish? My toenails are almost always polished, but my fingernails- not so much. I go through spurts with manicures/pedicures. And I think I only have 2 bottles of nail polish at home- neon pink and neon green
4. Do you consider yourself to be a feminist? I consider myself to be a tomboy. Seriously though, no.
5. What’s your biggest challenge as a woman? Dealing with TOM.
6. Do you wear skirts and dresses? I do, yes. Mostly for work. When I’m at home I prefer shorts and tanks, or pajamas.
7. How do you feel about high heels? I think they’re sexy, but I’m much more of a sneaker girl
8. Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, which ones? Yes. Runner’s World and Vegetarian Times.
9. Do you shave your legs/wax/ use depilatory creams or go au naturale? I shave my legs and my armpits. I get my eyebrows waxed, though not as often as they probably need it!
10. What do you like most about being a woman? This is kinda hard. I’m really not your typical girly-girl and I’m not very nurturing. I do like to get all dolled up every once in a while and have my hubby take me out and show me off, haha!