If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: The Last Thing
1) What is the title of the last book you read? Physically read? Peas and Thank You. Audio book? I’m listening to the J.D. Robb In Death Series. Currently on Possession in Death. Oi! Only 2 books left :(
2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Hm. We don’t ever go to the movies so it’s been quite a while. I’m sure it was a horror movie… maybe Saw VI?
3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today. I haven’t seen anyone yet today besides the cat. My husband leaves for work at 4am and knows better than to wake me up that early ;) And the dog is still in bed!
4) Which store did you most recently shop in? Barnes and Noble. Paid double the price of what I could have paid on Amazon if I wasn’t so impatient! Ha!
5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone? My husband, about 10 minutes ago.
6) Where’s the last place you vacationed? We are terrible at saving money for vacations, and spend too much on instant gratification types of things. So it would have been our wedding/honeymoon in Vegas on Halloween of 2009.
7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex? Last night, before bed :)
8) What’s the last thing that made you laugh? Definitely this:
9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone? Fooducate, but I haven’t used it yet. Gonna check out this “Instagram” that I keep hearing about next.
10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone? I did my husband’s laundry yesterday. I know, too exciting!
Have a great week everyone!