Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday (the Tuesday edition ;)) The Lottery

While I was blog-hopping today I came across this at All The Weigh. As usual, I'm a day late (and more than a dollar short!), but I thought this was a great idea and wanted to add my 2 cents!



What's the first thing you would do for yourself if you won 100 million dollars? Note: this question is specifically for you...  
what would you do for fun after the family and the bills and the obvious stuff was taken care of.

Immediately after I quit my job(s) and took care of my family and friends, I would buy a HUGE chunk of land (probably in Virginia) and build a combination dream home/fitness resort/animal sanctuary. But the very FIRST thing I would do is hire a chauffeur. I hate driving. 

1 comment:

nwkate said...

Great question, and I am definitely stealing it for my next blog! (oh, and can I come visit your resort/animal sanctuary?!?)