Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Little Survey of Me

Survey time! I stole this from Beer, Dogs, and Getting Healthier but there are a ton of people doing it. So you should do it to!

1.            What is your occupation right now? I have 2 currently. I work part-time for Weight Watchers and I'm temporarily back at my old job (Human Services/Social work) full-time, until I can find something local. Part of the reason for my poor blogging habits are because from Tuesday - Friday I'm gone from 6am to 9pm.

2.            What color are your socks right now?  I'm wearing sandals today so I don't have socks on.

3.            What are you listening to right now?  My co-workers discussing a case. I'm on lunch break.
4.            What was the last thing that you ate?  I had my overnight oats for breakfast, and since I forgot to bring my lunch today I had a mini-bag of Orville Smart-pop Kettle corn. I'm STARVING!
5.            Can you drive a stick shift?  Yep, I learned how to drive on a stick shift and much prefer a stick to an automatic.
6.            Last person you spoke to on the phone?  A co-worker. Before that was hubby.
7.            Do you like the person you stole this blog from?  I don't know her but I like her blog! 
8.            How old are you today? Today I'm 29. I've been 29 for the past 12 or so years now ;)
9.            What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?  J-E-T-S! Jets, Jets, Jets!
10.          What is your favorite drink?  Coffee!
11.          Have you ever dyed your hair?  I'm a big fan of doing all kinds of different things with my hair, so yep! Sometimes multiple colors at once, lol!
12.          Favorite food?  Hmm. Either chocolate chip peanut butter cookies or Peanut Butter & Company's Dark Chocolate Dreams.
13.          What is the last movie you watched?  Saw VII
14.          Favorite day of the year?  Halloween!
15.          How do you vent anger?  Either running or kicking things. Or just throwing a temper tantrum.
16.          What was your favorite toy as a child?  A stuffed panda named Ming-Ming :)
17.          What is your favorite season?  Fall
18.          Cherries or Blueberries?  neither actually
19.          Do you want your friends to blog this survey?  Of course!
20.          Where is your favorite place to escape?  The garage - that's where my treadmill is. Of course I would love to say some remote island somewhere far away, but let's be for real. I'm broke :)
21.          Favorite TV Show(s)?  Dexter, Bones
22.          Living arrangements?  A house in the middle of a golf course with hubby, Chase (dog), and Bogey (our cat).
23.          When was the last time you cried?  Hmm.  I really don't remember but I'm sure it was during some sappy movie or something.
24.          What is on the floor of your closet?  A bunch of shoes, some pocketbooks, free weights, halloween costumes and a bag of wigs.
25.          Who is the friend you have had the longest?  I'm bad with friends because I move so often and am horrible at keeping in touch. Gonna have to go with Kim on this one :)  
26.          What did you do last night?  Worked at WW then came home and ran 5 miles
27.          What are you most afraid of?  Praying Mantis's - those things just totally creep me out
28.          Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?  Spicy but no meat in my burger please!
29.          Favorite dog breed?  Although I love my pit, I've never had a better dog than my black lab :)
This is Chase, our pit :)
30.          Favorite day of the week? Saturday
31.          How many states have you lived in? NY, NJ, VA, CO, CA, TX, MO, IL, PA
32.          Diamonds or pearls?  Diamonds
33.          What is your favorite flower?  Orchid

That was fun!!!

5 comments:

Fat in Suburbia said...

I took the survey too. Fun!

Kris said...

Great survey! Too funny, you're so right, the more I read, the more we have in common!! :)

I move a lot, I have a hard time keeping up with friends (my best friend is my hubby, because at least he moves with me!), I love Bones, my closet is full of shoes, workout gear and wetsuits...

Great survey. :)

Laura Belle said...

I love Bones too! I haven't gotten to watch any episodes last year because I was busy doing something that I now can't remember. Oh, I remember, it's on the same time as another show I like. total bummer.

You pup is so cute! What a great face!

Anonymous said...

I loooove overnight oats!

Ryan Critchett said...

Woah! How was the newest Saw? I can't believe they're still coming out with those. This is an awesome idea and WOW, you've lived in lots of places. Cool!