Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hal Higdon's HM training

After a few days of doing the Fitness Magazine's HM training I decided there was way too much walking, and so I switched to the Higdon's 12-week HM Training Plan. I had to modify it a tad to make Saturday my rest day and here's what I came up with:





I did w1d3 today, but then realized I had accidentally done day 4 instead. Which is why I made my own document. But anyways, I ran 5k in 28:48, which is an excellent time for me considering it was on that dreaded machine with the belt ;)

1 comment:

nwkate said...

Looks great! I like that there are two, and sometimes three days of no running built in, and an opportunity to have one more if you need it. And of course I will remind you to stretch and stretch every day - fewer injuries if you do that faithfully.

You are running great speed, especially considering you had to do your run on the dreadmill yesterday. 9:00s on that thing sounds pretty dang fast to me!

WAY TO GO!