I never know what to post on here, so how about some randomness?
1. I went back to the gym today and ran for 30 minutes doing 2:1 intervals. I'm amazed at how quick I lost my endurance for straight running. At least intervals shake things up a little bit, hehe. My dislocated ankle may also be partially to blame.
2. When I got home from work tonight I threw together a Vegan Banana Bread (new recipe I found in the Forks over Knives cook book). It should be ready in about 20 minutes, so if it turns out any good I'll post the recipe tomorrow.
3. I stopped at Giant on my way home from work tonight and it's definitely my new favorite grocery store! It's huge, had everything I was looking for, prices were good, and they're open 24 hours! Yay!
4. Our new condo is less than 5 minutes from Tyler State Park, and that's where the Bucks County Half Marathon is, in April. Perfect timing to put together a new training plan!
5. I'm an employee of Weight Watchers and even though I've had the new program materials for over a month, I still haven't looked at them. I'm putting that out here to get it off my procrastination list ;)
6. I put up the Xmas tree and decorated it, but I am just not into the holiday season this year, at all.
7. I love my mom :)
8. I hate driving. Absolutely HATE it. Especially at night, or in traffic. I hate driving.
9. I sure could go for a huge steaming cup of coffee.
10. I think the Banana Bread is ready. Oh, I have to pass the coffee pot on my way to the stove!