If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Ten Random Questions
1) What do you like most about yourself? I persevere!
2) List three characteristics that you like to have in your friends. Loyalty, honesty, compassion
3) How often do you brush your teeth? At least once a day, usually twice :)
4) If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go? After this past weekend with absolutely no rest, I'm gonna have to say a Day Spa. I could go for some serious de-stressing with a massage and and facial and all that good stuff! And then maybe go for a run.
5) Have you ever met anyone from the blog world in person? Nope
6) What is the last show you watched on TV? I watched the movie Hannibal last night. As for a regular tv show I think the last one I watched was The Voice, and that was about 2 months ago.
7) What kind of perfume/cologne do you wear? I'm allergic to most perfume, but occasionally I will wear Poison or Opium.
8) How long ago did you complete your last workout? Yesterday late afternoon - 5.45 mile run.
9) What will you eat for dinner tonight? Most likely a salad and then some PB cookies :)
10) Share something fun that you did over the weekend. Wow. My MIL was here for the weekend and we were running around non-stop! The most fun was definitely Saturday - We went to the Rockvale Outlets in Lancaster, PA and that was a lot of fun, especially when I saw an Under Armour outlet! Woohoo! After about 6 solid hours of shopping we ate dinner at one of those Amish Smorgasboard places - Millers. That was fantastic and I had no problem finding veg'n stuff to eat there!
Now it’s your turn, and you know what to do…Don’t forget to come back and link up!