I'd like to thank Becki at The Middle Miles for giving me this award. Be sure to stop by and visit her site - she's extremely knowledgeable about running shoes. As she says herself, Becki is the Carrie Bradshaw of running shoes ;)
Ok, so now I'm supposed to write 7 random facts about myself and then tag 12 others for this award. Here goes nothing ;)
1. I have lived in Pennsylvania for exactly one year now and still haven't changed my driver's license. Worse than that, I've been married for 2 years and haven't yet changed my driver's license or my social security card. I am the queen of procrastination.
2. I'm terrified of praying mantises. I have no problems with spiders, snakes, or any of the "normal" creepy critters, but I DESPISE praying mantises. I think it stems from a movie I saw when I was little... The Deadly Mantis.
3. I have lived in 10 states in the United States, and even lived briefly in Germany when I was 6. And I'm not an "Army Brat." My mom is from Germany, and other than that we just moved a lot :)
4. I'm way more of a tomboy than a girly-girl. Every once in a while I like to get dolled up, but mostly I'm in jeans and sneakers, and/or running attire. I rarely wear make-up and when I do, it's usually just mascara and lip gloss. I've even been reprimanded at both of my jobs for not being in compliance with the dress code. Hmph!
5. I used to build computers, web sites, and do a lot of graphic design work. I was very tech savvy. Now I can barely remember HTML codes. And as I'm sure you can tell by my blog, graphic design has gone by the wayside as well.
6. I used to be heavily into gaming. My addiction was this one text-based MUD that I would play for many many hours (sometimes days) straight. I was even known to call out of work if there was an "event" going on in-game that I didn't want to miss. Sometimes I think about checking if any of my old friends are still playing it, but I know that with my addictive personality I better not ;)
I'll have to do number 7 and my 12 tags on another post since I'm out of time and have to get back to work. Ugh! Never enough time in the day!