See that?! I ran a HALF MARATHON last Sunday! Woohoo! It was a good week! I also saw the lowest number EVER on the scale – 111! I have to really watch it now though. I cannot go below 109 or I’ll be out of the “healthy” range. I only wish someone would explain that to my flabby belly- boo!
FMM: Favorite Things
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.
1) What is your favorite food? Peanut butter cookies!
2) What is your favorite childhood memory? This one is tough! I’m gonna go with something kinda silly since it sticks out in my memory: Winning the “Great Pumpkin” in 3rd or 4th grade. My favorite math teacher, Mr. Misterly, had to drive me home because it was too big to carry
3) What is your favorite way to burn calories? Running. Duh!
4) What is your favorite mode of technological communication? Facebook I guess? Texting, email… I wish I was better at Twittering ;)
5) Who is your favorite actor/actress? Ewan McGregor/Emily Deschanel
6) What is your favorite lip color? Something light pinkish-orangey reddish
7) Who is your favorite historical figure? Gandhi
8) Who is your favorite athlete? Todd Zeile <3
9) What is your favorite TV network? I don’t really watch TV other than Dexter, Bones, and The Biggest Loser (which are on 3 different networks!) so I’m gonna have to go with Netflix on this one, Lol!
10) What is your favorite site on the web? Wow, so many to choose from. If I could only pick one, I would have to go with SparkPeople.com.
Ok, you’re turn! Happy Labor Day and have a great week!