Sunday, April 3, 2011

Race recap, Week in review, #100daychipquest

Yesterday was my (Kutztown Fools Run) 10-mile race. I was a little worried at first because I pulled a muscle in my lower back on Friday, and I had a few moments where I thought I might not be able to run. It was pretty sore at the start of the race, but for the most part (other than a couple times on the ungodly hills where I thought I was going to die) I felt pretty good. Here are my stats from the Garmin/Runkeeper (and I'd really like to know why EVERY time I upload files to Runkeeper I get shorted on distance?!?!):


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's a little video from the end. I think there's an F-bomb (or 2), and for the record I did NOT puke, but please excuse the spitting ;)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's last week's chart:


And finally, while I am doing great on my #7daychip (I'm on Day 27 of #30daychip), I am back at Day 1 of the #100daychipquest because I fell asleep before getting in all my water last night :(

3 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome job on your ten mile run!

Anonymous said...

Hi..I was looking for results of the Kutztown 10 miler from last Saturday. I came across your blog. I notice this was your first 10 mile race. I have been running/racing for about 8 years and I have to say this is one of the toughest courses I have ever run. You picked an incredibly hard course for your first 10 mile race. I have to say how impressed I am with your time. You did amazing! Great job. You should look into doing another 10 mile race but a much flatter course. Congrats! and happy running (I hope you don't mind the comment)...Mike

Need to Get ME Back said...

Whoa! Your pictures look AMAZINGGG!!