Monday, June 20, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday - Yes or No?


If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Be sure to head back to Kenz's blog - All The Weigh and check out the rest!

FMM: Yes or No?
  1. Do you use coupons?  Sadly, no. Oh wait! I do use running store coupons! Does that count?!
  2. Do you like football?  J - E - T - S! Jets Jets Jets!
  3. Are you in a relationship? Married :)
  4. Is your phone always within arm’s reach? Yep!
  5. Do you like thunderstorms? Yep, as long as I'm not out running at the time
  6. Can you cook?  I'm a pretty good cook, but a terrible baker
  7. Are you – or have you – lost weight? I've lost a total of 127 pounds. I've been maintaining since May of 2009.
  8. Do you know how to read a map?  Duh
  9. Do you wear makeup?  Very little and not every day
  10. Do you read regularly?  Yes! I listen to (mostly fiction) audio books on my mp3 player and I physically read (mostly non-fiction) health/nutrition/running books.
  11. Are you publicly affectionate?  Depends on where in public
  12. Do you like picnics?  Eh, not really
  13. Do you have a/c?  Yes! There are few greater pleasures than central air!
  14. Have you ever been out of the country? Yep, lived in Germany for a short time when I was young, and have vacationed in Cancun, Mexico
  15. Do you know how to ride a bicycle? An exercise bike ;)  

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Thanks for your comment on my FMM! I'm looking forward to reading your blog and learning more about your weightloss journey! I'm a great baker and an okay cook...you make dinner, I'll make dessert? haha